Humans are going digital, and so are going our values. When the last time we were asked about why Google considers linkbuilding as a factor, we had the answer hidden in how we have evolved till. That we are social animals. We do it in real life too. But now the brows have risen against a practice done for link building – Guest Blogging. People ask if it is a magic pill! We say no, that it is not a magic pill. But it is a vital food that one must not ignore. However, just as anything else, doing it the right way is a requirement to be on safe lawns. Says PerfectLinkBuilding Company in USA are following it, but many are doing it the foul way. It does harm unintentionally. Rarely do Link building Packages United States include it. So the best way is to learn from the experts.
What is Guest Blogging?
Let’s first consider an example from real life. Suppose you are a guitarist and play some wonderful country style, but now you need to rise up in life. So you start looking for ways around. Many ideas come to your mind like playing in the bar for a low price, playing in the public etc. But you still fail to get the desired audience. You tape the corners of your room in anxiety and sag down to sleep somehow. There in those nightmare blooms a flower for you, an idea of some worth. You wake up that very moment excited and start working on it. The idea was to try to meet some musicians who are already settled and play guitar for them for free. But what would it yield to you? It will earn you real audience. But there is a thing to take care of.
This above strategy will only work if you already be having some real talent and value that the world needs. This above was an example of guest playing. Now when it comes to the internet, things work somehow the same way. Here websites are like people and they interact with each other. If you are fairly new into this world and are seeking fame, then you would want to meet some already established websites and write for them either for free or by paying them instead. Yes, it sounds absurd, but we’ll clear it out to you. This is guest blogging or posting in simple terms. We also spoke to the experts of PerfectLinkBuilding (Company in USA) and will share those insights with you.
When is guest blogging not a perfect linkbuilding strategy!
There is mayhem in the market about guest posting. Some consider it as a sin and some look towards it as some lord with aura all around. If we put it directly, guest blogging is a double edged sword. Now, it comes necessary to gain the wisdom beforehand wielding it and harming yourself instead. A perfect linkbuilding strategy should take care of all the cautions around. If you do it the wrong way, you are on your sheer descent to a hellbound fiery spiral. But before it, let’s discuss some delights of it to give you a sigh of relief. (If you already have it in your link building packages United States, then you can relax back and leave it on your company)
The many benefits of guest posting:
- It helps in gaining the niche audience. But for this you need to blog posts on your niche websites.
- Linkbuilding creates a social group that discusses things, just as we do in real life. Expert peers come along.
- The website gains score in DA, PA, and PR if it links to a high authority website. But it is a tough task.
- Helps the other website gain authority too. Google considers the EAT principle as a strong ranking factor.
- People get a range of advice and opinions. This creates a healthy competition.
But according to PerfectLinkBuilding, Company in USA should try guest posting on a website that already has a US ccTLD if the aim is to get visitors from the US alone. This is one such advice among many others that should be taken care of for guest blogging to work. Now the rant remains around how to make guest posting work!
When guest blogging starts harming you!
If you really want it to keep the internet sane alongside the health of your website, then the best way is to read the sign boards. Google take links very seriously. This is because back when Google was novice and its linkbuilding algorithm weak, people had started to exploit it to the core. But then it released its Penguin update in the year 2012. Says PerfectLinkBuilding, company in USA were crying for the huge drops in their rankings. But those companies were foul.
Things have changed for the good since then. Now it sieves links through many factors that check the quality of links. If the links pass the tests, the value of the website in consideration gets trust value; if the links fail, Google whips the website with penalties and ban at last. So, if you are guest posting, take care of these few things to make it work as a perfect linkbuilding strategy for you:
- Make sure the website you write for has an SSL certificate.
- If the website you are writing for is same as your level, the chances of it working are comparatively low. Reason being the low DA and PA score. Good link building packages (United States) always offer higher DR and DA links.
- You should see that the website you are writing for has the same ccTLD (Country Code Top Level Domain). This is because links from one country only affect the ranking in that country. If you want to target US but are getting backlinks from India, then that link won’t affect your ranking in US)
- Write high quality content. If the session rate for that post you write is low and the bounce rate is high, chances are that the backlink will have low value. Try to serve some value instead of digital fuss.
- If you are writing for a famous website, then chances are that you might either have to have some really outstanding content or you might have to pay some big amount to them. This is because no famous person would want to endorse a foul person and bring down his/her own value.
How to make guest blogging work as a perfect linkbuilding strategy?
You already have gained the wisdom about what not to do. Taking care of those few things already serves you half the value. Apart from it, if your vision is set for a long term and you want to see your website grow and serve you customers, then we really suggest you go for some good link building packages (United States). No matter how much you do, some other website getting nourished with the expertise will take the upper edge. The struggle is all about reaching that first SERP in this World Wild Web.
The data speaks for itself – around 75% of total visitors never visit the second SERP. Go for a company that knows everything that could be known about websites and their health like SEO, web development, linkbuilding etc. PerfectLinkBuilding Company in USA have experts from all the many fields that vitalize the dreams of many to be a reality.
If you are low on budget, then we suggest you gain some great deal of knowledge about things you do. Learn how linkbuilding works and how does it not. Balance your content around it. Write great quality content always. Show your expertise. Ask great websites to post your guest blog. The chances would be low, but you still have to try.